9mm Luger CROSS TRAINER
65 GR/1,730 FPS/432 FT-LBS
- Ballistically matched with Engagement: Extreme Self-Defense
- Poly/copper projectile is frangible – breaks up upon impact with hardened steel
- Stainless steel casing provides strength, power, alignment and less weight
- Flies fast, flat, accurate, and with less recoil for smoother target reacquisition
- Increased efficiency and cycle rate
- Reduced bore fouling and corrosion
- Lead-free for compliance at ranges.
- Reloadable / Magnetic
What do shooters look for in the perfect cross-training and competitive shooting round? A bullet that’s lightweight, powerful, fast, accurate, and offers less recoil for quicker follow-ups. That’s everything found in the 9mm Luger Cross Trainer/Competition bullet from NovX. The poly/copper projectile is frangible and breaks apart upon contact with hardened steel. The stainless-steel casing is self-lubricating for consistent, jam-free ejection, won’t corrode, and limits bore fouling.
Ballistic Testing Information Coming Soon.